Integrated Care Therapist-Onalaska Family Medicine Clinic
Gundersen Health System
August 28, 2018
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Full Time - Experienced
Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, WI is seeking a Master's prepared Therapist to join our Integrated Care team as a Behavioral Health Consultant (BHC) at our Onalaska Family Medicine Clinic.
Your practice will include:
* Providing integrated primary care within Onalaska Family Medicine Clinic
* Brief, problem focused, real time assessments/interventions to address a wide range of co-morbid health and mental health problems
* Participation in development and implementation of BHC specific clinical protocols, and quality improvement initiatives regarding system wide integration of Behavioral Health into Primary Care
* You will join a highly supportive and collegial team including Adult, Child and Adolescent Psychologists, and Therapists
* Gundersen offers a competitive salary, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more
* Masters degree and licensure as LPC or LCSW
* License eligible in the state of Wisconsin
* Flexible, team-oriented, high-energy and excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Experience working in an integrated primary care or medical setting preferred
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated healthcare system employing nearly 500 physicians and 300 NP/PA. Our mission is to distinguish ourselves through patient care, education, research and improved health in the communities we serve. We strive to enrich every life, offer an outstanding experience of care, and ease the financial burden of healthcare. We also strive to assist our employees in achieving a healthy and satisfying work-life balance. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits you.
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. La Crosse boasts some of the best outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits!
Internal Number: 100012978
About Gundersen Health System
Gundersen Health System is where caring meets excellence through a comprehensive health network of wholly owned services and regional partners. It's where nationally recognized quality meets dedicated, compassionate professionals, caring for patients in all stages of life.
And we bring that care as close to you as possible, with regional partners and clinics, eye clinics, nursing homes and more. Many of our highly trained specialists provide outreach services throughout the Tri-state Region, in person and via telemedicine. Specialists are also able to quickly consult with their colleagues, system-wide, share medical records and tests, and together provide a level of care that repeatedly distinguishes us as among the top five percent of healthcare organizations in the country.
Quality emergency care begins near home too, with regional emergency departments and air and ground ambulances integrated with heart and stroke protocols to expedite treatment and improve outcomes.
Caring meets excellence again and again—wherever you live—if you're receiving that care through the Gundersen Health System.
•A physician-led, not-for profit healthcare system
•Locate...d throughout western Wisconsin, northeastern Iowa and southeastern
Minnesota caring for patients in 19 counties
•A regional referral center
•A teaching hospital with 325 beds and a Level II Trauma and Emergency Center
•Repeatedly named among the top 50 hospitals in the nation, placing us in the top one percent
•The designated Western Academic Campus for the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health
•Environmentally responsible, the first health system to achieve energy independence in October 2014