Walters Counseling is seeking skilled, compassionate, and confident Pennsylvania-licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), or Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT) for our location in the dynamic Graduate Hospital neighborhood of Philadelphia.
We are looking for clinicians who desire a team atmosphere, and are comfortable managing their own schedule. With attractive new offices and supportive colleagues, we offer a comfortable and supportive environment for both clinicians and clients.
Our convenient location attracts clients from many different backgrounds and careers who are seeking to use their commercial insurance, and our current waitlist would allow for several part-time employees to join the practice with a full caseload! We are a commonly-used referral for many of the local colleges and universities, in addition to the Penn medical system, and local LGBTQ agencies. In addition, our current clients often refer friends, family, and colleagues. These referrals provide us with a consistent source of new clients to keep your caseload full.
Pay is fee-for-service and our clinicians are classified as employees. No complicated tax forms to complete, or additional business taxes to pay, as you would have as an independent contractor.
· Pennsylvania Licenses: Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
· Education: Masters Degree in counseling or related field.
· Experience: Minimum 2 years in direct client contact.
· Cover letter
· List of insurance companies with which you are currently credentialed, if applicable
· Available work hours & days
· Specializations/ primary areas and ages of experience
Internal Number: 000
About Walters Counseling, LLC
Walters Counseling, LLC is a private practice located in the Graduate Hospital neighborhood of Philadelphia, PA. We specialize in mental health concerns for adults seeking individual and couples counseling.